- This fabric combination is a flexible and forgiving fibre which offers great comfort and support.
- It can be stretched up to 6 times its initial length and springs back to its original length when released.
- It had excellent ageing and mildew resistance and it durable and strong. It also resists piling and abrasion, moisture wicking and excellent holding power.
- The most ideal fabric combination percentage is 82% nylon and 18% Lycra; this is one of the fabrics that I use for my underwear designs.
- This fabric has an excellent 4 way stretch, a silky-smooth touch, and is as light as a feather!
- This sheer, super soft handle material is semi-transparent and just adds that touch of style to any garment.
- With a high percentage of lycra (at least 18%) it ensures great stretch retention as well as helping the skin to breathe.