The centrally placed A/C branding in contrasting black and white adorns the power mesh waistband that really sets off each garment. The soft knit bonadex waistband elastic is wrapped in power mesh to prevent any rubbing against the skin. It also protects the elastic to ensure it longevity and enhances the overall design.
Designed for ultimate support, the 3D pouch keeps everything in place, thanks to internal mesh panels that prevent skin-against-skin friction, and feature no exposed stitching for chafe-free comfort. A/C underwear considers fit, feel and function with all seams top stitched for a stream line finish and smooth internal panels.
- This fabric combination is a flexible and forgiving fibre which offers great comfort and support.
- It can be stretched up to 6 times its initial length and springs back to its original length when released.
- It had excellent ageing and mildew resistance and it durable and strong. It also resists piling and abrasion, moisture wicking and excellent holding power.
- The most ideal fabric combination percentage is 82% nylon and 18% Lycra; this is one of the fabrics that I use for my underwear designs.
- This fabric has an excellent 4 way stretch, a silky-smooth touch, and is as light as a feather!
- This sheer, super soft handle material is semi-transparent and just adds that touch of style to any garment.
- With a high percentage of lycra (at least 18%) it ensures great stretch retention as well as helping the skin to breathe.