The centrally placed A/C branding in contrasting black and white adorns the power mesh waistband that really sets off each garment. The soft knit bonadex waistband elastic is wrapped in power mesh to prevent any rubbing against the skin. It also protects the elastic to ensure it longevity and enhances the overall design.
Designed for ultimate support, the 3D pouch keeps everything in place, thanks to internal mesh panels that prevent skin-against-skin friction, and feature no exposed stitching for chafe-free comfort. A/C underwear considers fit, feel and function with all seams top stitched for a streamlined finish and smooth internal panels.
- This fabric combination is a flexible and forgiving fibre which offers great comfort and support.
- It can be stretched up to 6 times its initial length and springs back to its original length when released.
- It had excellent ageing and mildew resistance and it durable and strong. It also resists piling and abrasion, moisture wicking and excellent holding power.
- The most ideal fabric combination percentage is 82% nylon and 18% Lycra; this is one of the fabrics that I use for my underwear designs.
Striped mesh velvet
- This luxurious fabric is not only very comfortable to wear but has excellent stretch retention.
- It features a soft fluffy texture and velvety sheen.
- This fabric?s elastane content or special knit structure makes it very stretchy while ensuring it keeps its shape well.