- This fabric combination is a flexible and forgiving fibre which offers great comfort and support.
- It can be stretched up to 6 times its initial length and springs back to its original length when released.
- It had excellent ageing and mildew resistance and it durable and strong. It also resists piling and abrasion, moisture wicking and excellent holding power.
- The most ideal fabric combination percentage is 82% nylon and 18% Lycra; this is one of the fabrics that I use for my underwear designs.
Striped mesh velvet
- This luxurious fabric is not only very comfortable to wear but has excellent stretch retention.
- It features a soft fluffy texture and velvety sheen.
- This fabric?s elastane content or special knit structure makes it very stretchy while ensuring it keeps its shape well.