It is ultra soft elastic with a plush backing so it sits beautifully against the skin. I love the black on black or white on white branded waistband as it has an understated elegance.
I have decided in a wider branded elastic for this style as having carried out research the wider waistband not only lessens the appearance of love handles, but it also reduces rubbing and chafing.
Designed for ultimate support, the 3D pouch keeps everything in place, thanks to internal mesh panels that prevent skin-against-skin friction, and feature no exposed stitching for chafe-free comfort. A/C underwear considers fit, feel and function with all seams top stitched for a streamlined finish and smooth internal panels.
- MicroModal is a premium super fine and light fibre that comes from beech tree pulp. It is a finer knit than standard modal which makes the product even more luxurious.
- The fabric is incredibly easy to wash and care for – its long, strong fibres mean that it is far less prone to shrinking, wrinkling and pilling.
- The fabric is incredibly breathable and moisture wicking, which helps keep you dry and cool all night long.
- It has Thermal Regulation as it constantly reacts to your body and helps you stay cool or warm according to your temperature.
- MicroModal has long-lasting softness, which means your underwear will always be gentle on your skin and look and feel brand new even after repeated washing.
- It is extremely hard-wearing so your underwear will stand the test of time.
- This magic material never loses its colour and lustre wash after wash.